I am a business growth mentor with more than 30-years of experience.
I co-founded 2 tech businesses in Enterprise IT Software & Consulting and Digital Health.
I now focus on 2 things:
Helping B2B tech founders prepare their businesses for and successfully raise their series A investment rounds of £2-10m from UK VCs
Mentor early-stage tech founders to develop their businesses, sales & marketing and investment strategies
My extensive international experience includes working in the UK & Europe, USA, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
I have a very broad sector experience including Defense, Education, Energy,
Finance, Health, Insurance, IoT, Resources, Telecoms.
My work includes 1:1 clients, but also via the following programmes, where I have mentored hundreds of startup founders:
- The ScaleUp Accelerator - Series A investment preparation through to deal closure
- BetaDen, Malvern - Founder mentor focused on route to market & investment
- Royal Academy of Engineering - LIF program, lead mentor & judge (global)
- Tech London Advocates - created the health tech group mentoring programme
- Startupbootcamp Dubai, Melbourne
- Bayes Business School, Entrepreneur Trainer
- Escape the City
- Central Research Laboratory
- Exeter Velocity
You can reach me below and via LinkedIn HERE.